The Cassiopaeans are a channeled source contacted by Laura Knight-Jadczyk for the first time in July of 1994, in the course of her experiment with critical channeling. Diverse other people have participated in the channeling process, most often conducted through a Ouija board, but Knight-Jadczyk is the only constant participant and primus motor.
The Cassiopaeans identify themselves as "you in the future" and as "sixth density light beings". According to the source, the "you" refers to a number of people who "recognize the application" of the information imparted by the channeled source and the research for which this information has been an inspiration.
The Cassiopaean material is somewhat different in style and content from other material received from allegedly similar sources, such as Ra or the Pleiadians. The metaphysical or cosmological discourse is quite compatible with the aforementioned but the Cassiopaean material is more specific and hands-on. Of contemporary channeled sources, Cassiopaean material is unique in that the channeled material has been the starting point rather than the end product. The fact that Knight-Jadczyk and her associates have extensively researched the subject areas covered by the channeled material and used this research for formulating further avenues of inquiry lends a unique hands-on, interactive tone to the material. It contains almost no vague, generic lectures on metaphysics, as are commonly found with channeled material.
The principal themes covered are:
- Man's possibility for spiritual progress through understanding and dealing with dynamics of daily life.
- Present day secret government, alien-related and conspiracy material. This is explored in general and also as relates to the author's personal experience.
- History, ancient as well as modern. In ancient history, lost civilizations such as Atlantis and former cataclysms and alien participation in human evolution and manipulation thereof are discussed.
- Directions for physics research, indirectly dealing with themes such as gravity, space-time manipulation, densities, and unified field theory.
- Material on probable future events, most importantly the Wave, a possible point of transition between densities, possibly allowing the 'graduation' of a portion of humanity to fourth density. The 'lessons of third density' are discussed in this context.
- The core of the practical advice given by the Cassiopaea source consists of networking, study and developing objectivity. Only by learning the lessons at hand can one advance. There are notable parallels between Cassiopaeans and other esoteric teachings, in particular Sufism and the Fourth Way. The Cassiopaean material has been brought to a larger context of esoteric teachings drawing on many sources and streams by Knight-Jadczyk. Thus the teaching of the FOTCM is not exclusively based on the Cassiopaean material, although this is its initial impulse and platform.
The following extract is a concise motto for the Cassiopaean material:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." -- Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02